BLOODSTAIN PATTERN VISUALIZATION
Colored Hyperspectral Image
The ChemImage HSI Examiner™ 1000 offers hyperspectral imaging technology that presents forensic scientists with state-of-the-art analytical capabilities. The result is superior visualization of bloodstain evidence that doesn’t compromise the integrity of the evidence, preserving the sample for additional biological and chemical analysis.
To determine the presence of bloodstain evidence, hyperspectral imaging offers the ability to clearly visualize blood spatter and transfers on dark and patterned backgrounds in a nondestructive approach. In addition, hyperspectral imaging enables visual and spectral characterization and discrimination of bloodstains and non-bloodstains on forensic samples.
THE HSI EXAMINER™ 1000 PROVIDES:
- High resolution images for increased detection and visualization capabilities
- Rapid data acquisition
- Nondestructive analysis of evidence
- Optimized image contrast against dark and patterned backgrounds
- View of highly magnified droplets or large spatter patterns
- Accurate, reliable, courtroom-friendly results
With the ease of bloodstain detection and visualization that hyperspectral imaging provides, examiners are better able to articulate the results in non-scientific presentations, making this technology truly courtroom friendly.
- See more at: http://www.chemimage.com/markets/forensics/blood-spatter-stains/#sthash.lL4BNNzv.dpuf